Purslane Salad or Semizotu Salatası

As you all know, family is so important to me.  I have the best sister in the whole world! Of course, I am sure all of you with sisters are saying, "No way, my sister is the best sister in the world!".  She just recently moved to her dream home.  It is a little closer to me so we are spending much more time together.  This past weekend she made the best steak I have ever eaten!  Thank you sissy!  I made this yummy Purslane or Semizotu Salad to go with it.  Hope you all enjoy!

Purslane Salad or Semizotu Salatası


Purslane Salad or Semizotu Salatası
Ingredients
Cooking Directions
  1. Whisk the Olive Oil, Lemon juice, salt and pepper together in a medium sized bowl. 
  2.  Add the chopped onion, tomatoes, cucumbers, and purslane and mix well.

Labels: , , , , ,