Guacamole

Guacamole with Tortilla Chips!
Tonight was Taco Night yet again which means I made every one's favorite, Guacamole!  I have been meaning to post this because it is so yummy.  This time I gave strict orders. . . No eating the Guacamole until I have a picture.  My daughter was kind enough to oblige.  Thank you sweetheart!  So here is my simple but delicious Guacamole recipe.  It is great as a dip, topping for tacos or a spread on sandwiches.  I think you are going to love it - Enjoy!

Guacamole


Guacamole

Ingredients
Cooking Directions
  1. Cut the Avocado in half lengthwise.
  2. Use a spoon to scoop the Avocado from the skin (a perfectly ripe Avocado will be easy to scoop).
  3. Place into a mixing bowl.
  4. Add the chopped onion, tomato, Cilantro, lime juice, olive oil and salt.
  5. Mash the ingredients together until well combined but still chunky.
  6. You may leave the seed in the dip to prevent the Avocado from discoloring.
  7. Serve with your favorite Tortilla Chips or on tacos or sandwiches as a spread! 

Labels: , , , , , , , ,