Çoban Salatası or Shepherd's Salad

Çoban Salatası or Shepherd's Salad

�oban Salatası or Shepherd's Salad

Ingredients

Cooking Directions

  1. In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, cucumbers, onion, pepper and parsley.
  2. Cut the lemons in half and squeeze the juice into a small bowl.
  3. Use a tea strainer to catch the seeds.
  4. Mix in the olive oil and about 1/2 to 1 tablespoon of salt depending on your taste.
  5. I prefer to use less and then add more salt if necessary after the flavors blend but before serving.
  6. Whisk the oil and lemon juice well and pour over salad.
  7. Mix well to make sure all the salad is covered.
  8. You can cover and refrigerate if you like.
  9. I prefer my salad at room temp so I just cover but I do not refrigerate. Afiyet olsun!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,